- The most beautiful holiday by the sea: Croatia, Dalmatia, the island of Brač and the Adriatic Sea right under your window. Is there any better place by the Adriatic Sea?
- Villa Ana is situated in Puntinak, part of the town of Selca, only 30 yards from the coast of the Adriatic Sea.
- Wonderful swimming opportunities from May to the end of September. Scuba Diving for enthusiasts provided by a base run by Czech divers.
- Beautiful views of the sea, the bay the island of Hvar and the majestic Biokovo range looming over the distant Makarska Riviera.
- Excellent native catering service and fantastic meals always prepared from fresh ingredients – figs, olive oil, fish, seafood, lamb and goat, cheese and wine.
- The surroundings offer a number of remarkable tourist locations, including one of the most famous places in Croatia, the enchantingly beautiful sandy beach Zlatni rat (Golden Horn).
- You can reach Brač conveniently by a ferry serving the route between Split and Supetar, which stops by the island, or directly by a ferry from Makarska to Sumartin.
- If time is on your side, use the opportunity to spend the loveliest time of the year in Brač from mid-May to the end of June and from the end of August to the end of October. You can expect appealing prices for accommodation, the warm sea, a mild climate without unbearable heat and travelling without any queues.
The Croatia Tourism website